Saturday, April 26, 2014

In Flames Unveils Track Listing for New Album Siren Charms

In Flames has released the names of the tracks that are to be on their upcoming album "Siren Charms", out on September 5th of this year. They are expected to come out with a single for the track "Rusted Nail" ahead of the release on June 13th, which I'll post up when I see it!

For now though, here are the soon-to-be tracks for Siren Charms:

IN FLAMES - Siren Charms cover art01. In Plain View
02. Everything's Gone
03. Paralyzed
04. Through Oblivion
05. With Eyes Wide Open
06. Siren Charms
07. When The World Explodes
08. Rusted Nail
09. Dead Eyes
10. Monsters In The Ballroom
11. Filtered Truth

In Flames has always been hit-or-miss for me. I really dig a lot of their songs, but there are songs every now and then that aren't really my cup o' tea. Regardless, I'll still be keeping my eyes peeled for Rusted Nail to see how their sound has changed this time around!

Original article here.


<< back to Upcoming Albums

No comments:

Post a Comment